Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Princess Fiona

I had some girl time with one of my best friend's Liz. She has a son that is the same age as my oldest. They get along great, but today it was just the girls. Meaning, I also got to have some one on one time with Kadence. Babies are so unexpected, and I love that about them. I don't always love cleaning up their messes, but I will always remember them.  For example, today I dressed Kadence up in a really cute outfit with a tutu and leopard print cardi with a princess onesie and what does she do? She has a poop explosion at lunch and I have to change her into a sleeper that I brought as her "back-up" clothes. The sleeper is cute too, but sometimes I wonder why I spend money on cute clothes when most of the time, they are either pooped on or spit up on before we even make it to our destination. I guess the truth is, is that I just can't resist cute baby clothes. Sometimes I have to make large detours in stores just to avoid the baby clothes so that I don't buy any. It is doubly hard because I get to look at boy and girl clothes. Sometimes I wish I was boring and liked onesies and sleepers and that's it. But I'm a sucker for outfits. I need to get a part time job so I can buy the stuff guilt free. However, I'm proud of myself, because even though Kadence ruined her outfit today, I did not buy her a new one. I left her in her sleeper, because at least she can't kick off her sock, which is a whole different post. Here a pic of my wonderful daughter having a "Princess Fiona" moment :)



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment