Saturday, August 4, 2012

Portable Soother

I just picked this up today at Walmart while I was looking for baby toys to put on carseat handles. This is a portable baby soother and it is pretty much just a little pillow that vibrates but I have a bouncer that I got before I had Noah and it doesn't vibrate anymore. I tried new batteries and everything and it is pretty much dead but it is a really comfy little bouncer. So I thought I would give this little doo-dad a try and the babies LOVE it! It really does
"soothe". Plus, it is portable so you can put it in their swing or their car seat (even though it says not to put it in their car seat), and a picture on the front of the box shows a mom holding her baby with the soother on baby's back. 



Definitely put one of these on your registry! It is one of those things that you never knew you needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment