Thursday, July 26, 2012

Photo shoot

Kadence and Liam had their "newborn" photos taken today by "Frame me... by Mamee". I only had the photographer take pictures of them together because I can take pretty decent pictures of them individually myself. There was a lot of work going into this photo shoot and we didn't get a million different poses for 2 hours of shooting. I'm guessing that a photo shoot with one baby would have a lot more diversity. With twins, one baby is either moving around, and the other one might be cooperating, but is getting out of position by the other one being so squirmish. In my case either Liam was trying to eat Kadence's face or Kadence was trying to propel herself off the bean bag. Fortunately, there was no screaming or crying and I think they got a lot of cute shots. I can't wait to see them all, I really like the photographers style. 

No comments:

Post a Comment