Friday, July 13, 2012

March of Dimes



So I not only have had preemie babies, but this was my second time being a NICU mom. All 3 of my kids have spent time in the NICU. Noah got sick a week after he was born, and for those of you who don't know, when a baby gets sick they have to rule out any major problem which equals A LOT of tests. He ended up having an infection and spent a week in the NICU that was three hours from where I lived. We got to stay in the Ronald McDonald house, luckily.

I decided to make a "band" on the March of Dimes website and make a small donation each month. And I'm continuing to save my soda can tabs for the Ronald McDonald house. I felt like I needed a cause to give back to and since I am experienced now in the premature and NICU baby area, this is definitely something that I would like to be involved in.

Here is my link for donating in Kadence and Liam's name if you feel the urge to give back to the world in any way.

https://www.marchofdimes.com/prematurity/b_new.asp?band_id=71412

No comments:

Post a Comment